Re: [O] Re: [Accepted] Re: Bug: Jumping to a date in the agenda changes

From: Michael Brand
Subject: Re: [O] Re: [Accepted] Re: Bug: Jumping to a date in the agenda changes view back to 'day' [7.4 (release_7.4.80.g0e5e5)]
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 19:26:29 +0100

Hi Bastien

On Sun, Mar 6, 2011 at 18:15, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
> Block agenda can be a mix of todo, todo-tags, agenda, etc.  So while I
> agree you expect the point on today for your specific block agenda, I
> think leaving the cursor at the beginning of the block agenda buffer is
> generally a good thing.

At least when there is not any agenda block or the first block is not
an agenda. But when there is an agenda block at first position
followed by other blocks? Do you put up with `C-c a x d' going to
2011-02-28 Mon instead of today's 2011-03-06 Sun?

But the most important still is: Both my earlier test cases `d g' and
`w f d g' in custom agenda view work like expected now. Thank you very
much for looking into this.

Michael