Re: [O] Re: [Accepted] Re: Bug: Jumping to a date in the agenda changes

From: Michael Brand
Subject: Re: [O] Re: [Accepted] Re: Bug: Jumping to a date in the agenda changes view back to 'day' [7.4 (release_7.4.80.g0e5e5)]
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 17:47:45 +0100

Hi Bastien

On Sun, Mar 6, 2011 at 16:40, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
> I finally fixed this bug.  Please confirm when you can.  And I *really*
> hope this time the saga is over :)

I just tested your latest change and found an issue which has not been
mentioned in my test cases described earlier in this thread, either
because it was not an issue or I did not take notice of it:

* test case: open custom agenda view
  1) emacs -q --eval '(progn
         (global-set-key (kbd "C-c a") (quote org-agenda))
         (setq org-agenda-custom-commands
             (quote (("x" "test" ((agenda)))))))'
  2) C-c a a: point is on today like expected
  3) C-c a x: point is not on today but is expected to be like above

Michael