[Orgmode] Commas in org source blocks

From: Jeff Horn
Subject: [Orgmode] Commas in org source blocks
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 13:52:06 -0500

The manual doesn't make explicit mention of org as a Babel source
language. Well, it isn't listed in the supported languages, and an
"org mode org source block" site search via Google didn't turn up the
info I'm looking for.

Basically, I tried using example blocks for a table I wrote, but noted
that the key commands for org tables didn't work in the indirect
buffer. Of course, I switched the example block to a source block, and
specified "org" as the language.

After editing in the indirect buffer, there are commas prepended to
each line in the orignal buffer. These are not in the indirect buffer.
Is this the intended behavior? See screenshot for reference.

    http://cl.ly/4C7P

TIA

--
Jeffrey Horn