Re: [Orgmode] Commas in org source blocks

From: Jeff Horn
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Commas in org source blocks
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 15:39:53 -0500

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 2:36 PM, Eric Schulte <address@hidden> wrote:
> There is support for Org code blocks, evaluation will generally result
> in returning a modified (possibly exported) version of the code block
> body.

OK. When I evaluated the block, I got an error about "no function"
being defined for org export. I might need to require babel in my init
file to get it to trigger the autoloads. Could there be another issue?

> Yes, this is the intended behavior.  The commas protect your enclosing
> source file from markup embedded in the org code block, otherwise a
> top-level headline in the body of a code block could break outline
> folding for the containing org file.

Thanks. I haven't used babel much until recently, so thanks for your
patience and helpful response!

--
Jeffrey Horn
http://www.failuretorefrain.com/jeff/