[Orgmode] Re: [BUG/PATCH] Set fill-indent-according-to-mode to nil in Or

From: Lawrence Mitchell
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: [BUG/PATCH] Set fill-indent-according-to-mode to nil in Org buffers
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 16:09:59 +0000

Nicolas Goaziou wrote:

>> Hopefully the example below clears things up a bit.

> I cannot reproduce it, even when following your steps.

This would appear to be due to driver error on my part.  My
.emacs sets fill-indent-according-to-mode to t, whereas by
default it is nil.  So to reproduce, follow my recipe and add M-:
(setq fill-indent-according-to-mode t) RET after opening the
org-mode buffer.

Given that the default value of fill-indent-according-to-mode
does /not/ cause a problem, maybe there's no reason to explicitly
set it to nil in org-mode.  I'll leave others to decide.

Cheers,

Lawrence