Re: [Orgmode] Re: Including current time in agenda

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Including current time in agenda
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 17:54:11 +0000

[...]

> I agree that this is creative and great.
>
> However having the current time in the time grid is so useful that
> I have now made it the default, no diary sexp needed.

Thanks for this, Carsten.  I like being able to change the face easily
(in my case, I simply set it to underline with no agenda string to keep
a minimalist approach).

However, there is one problem (?): if I change my view to another day
(using, say, "j" in the agenda day view), I get the "current time"
highlighted for that other day and obviously the current time makes no
sense other than for "today", I would argue.

Thanks again,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D) in Emacs 23.2.1
: using Org-mode version 7.4 (release_7.4.10.g93135f)