Re: [Orgmode] Including current time in agenda

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Including current time in agenda
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 15:56:01 +0100

On Dec 6, 2010, at 3:53 PM, Suvayu Ali wrote:

Hi Carsten,

On 06/12/10 03:45 PM, Carsten Dominik wrote:
This does actually fully work for me, so something in your setup must
cause a problem. Have you changed the configuration for the time grid?

No I haven't changed anything yet.

In my agenda file I have an entry like this,

* Currrent time
 <%%(jd:org-current-time)>

This is not correct.

Use this instead, in any of your agenda files:

* Currrent time
  :PROPERTIES:
  :CATEGORY: NOW
  :END:

%%(jd:org-current-time)

HTH

- Carsten

After I start Emacs I evaluate Julien's function in the scratch buffer, then I call `org-agenda' with `C-c a a'. This gives me an agenda buffer
with the following entries.

Monday      6 December 2010 W49
              8:00...... ----------------
             10:00...... ----------------