[Orgmode] Re: Babel, Python and UTF-8

From: Dan Davison
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Babel, Python and UTF-8
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2010 18:23:49 +0000

"Eric Schulte" <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I've just pushed up a new prefix header argument.

"preamble" might be a better name? or "header"? prefix makes me think of
adding a string onto the front of a string[1]; preamble and header are
used by e.g. latex to refer to prelimary lines at the top of a file. For
obscure options like this it might be OK to use a longer name
(e.g. ":header-line"), especially now we have multiline header args
with #+header.

>  This header argument
> only has meaning for python code blocks

but might in the future be used by others?

Dan

[1]: accurate i know, but many people won't think of a block as a
character string.