Re: [Orgmode] Babel, Python and UTF-8

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Babel, Python and UTF-8
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2010 18:18:02 -0700

Hi Vincent,

I would suggest just trying it out first and seeing if you get an error
without such a line.  Also, you could try adding the line to the
beginning of your code block.

If there is definitely a problem please reply to this thread and we
could easily add a header argument for this case, possibly named
":prefix" which could be used to specify such a code-block-prefix for
code evaluation.  This header argument could then be set globally or on
the file, heading, or code block level.

Best -- Eric