[Orgmode] Babel, Python and UTF-8

From: Vincent Beffara
Subject: [Orgmode] Babel, Python and UTF-8
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2010 00:50:06 +0100

Hi,

I am discovering org-mode and org-babel, and wanted to try it out with
python code blocks. My use case would involve text processing, encoded
as UTF-8. Usually a python file has to contain a line to that effect,
saying sth like   # -*- coding: utf-8 -*-    (without which an error is
raised).

Is there a way to manage that during org-babel block evaluation ?

Thanks for your help !

       /v