Re: [Orgmode] Re: [Babel] Need for an extra literal block construct

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: [Babel] Need for an extra literal block construct
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 10:38:45 -1000

Aloha Sébastien,

Just a side comment on the LaTeX output of your example: it is usually not a good idea to put markup like \vspace in the .tex file. Commands like \vspace work there, but they defeat the document design of the style or class file. In the ideal case, commands like \vspace are confined to style and class files and do not appear in tex files.

Perhaps the \vspace could be eliminated on the way to squashing your bug?

All the best,
Tom