[Orgmode] Re: blorgit build

From: Ezequiel Birman
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: blorgit build
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 19:00:11 -0300

Thanks, it works now though I am not sure about the best way to load
emacs. Nowadays I use 'emacsclient -c' and let it handle the process of
starting the daemon but

1. Should I let org-interaction.el start the server from now on?
(eg. by loading it in my .emacs)

2. Should I start another emacs instance just for blorgit?

3. Would it be convenient to create a new user to run this dedicated
emacs instance and blorgit at system startup?

--
Ezequiel Birman