[Orgmode] Re: blorgit build

From: Michaël Parienti
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: blorgit build
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 15:40:46 +0200

Hi,

On Thu, 14 Oct 2010 16:52:05 -0600
"Eric Schulte" <address@hidden> wrote:

> If not, then run
>
>  git submodule init
>  git submodule update
>
> in the base of the blorgit repo, and give it another try.

I got exactly the same error message as Ezequiel Birman, and I did
install the  submodule with these commands.

> This could also be caused by changes to ruby since blorgit was last
> updated, in which case I may be able to take a look and see if I can
> fix it, but it's been almost a year since I've done any ruby
> programming, so this make not happen quickly...

I hope it will be easy to fix, because blorgit is really useful. I use
org-mode for several years, coupled with git. Now I need to share the
editing of some pages. A web interface is the more convenient way to do
it.

Regards

--
Michaël Parienti
gpg:        D4C8 F73D A000 71C7 44EF  27E6 8982 4991 7126 3CE3