Re: [Orgmode] Re: blorgit build

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: blorgit build
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 12:48:15 -0600

Hi,

I've fixed these issues, a classic bitrot situation due to breaking
changes in upstream requirements.  After pulling down the latest from
git and updating the submodules blorgit should once again be working.

If I had the time I'd love to re-write this in Clojure so that a single
jar file could be downloaded and run directly without having to worry
about installing the entire ruby stack locally.

Best -- Eric