Re: RE [Orgmode] Re: Issues with org-mode and LaTeX export.

From: Erik Iverson
Subject: Re: RE [Orgmode] Re: Issues with org-mode and LaTeX export.
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 13:26:51 -0500

For the time being I am stuck with this version.  I am sending a request to
our IT group to upgrade Emacs to the most recent version for the version of
RedHat we have, this should have a more recent version of org-mode, if I am
lucky that should be done in a couple weeks.  In the mean time I will
manually add, or exclude, what I want from the exported "*.tex" file.

Do you have write access to your home directory?  That's all you need
to install the latest and greatest. Although I do not know how org 7
works with your version of Emacs.  Probably smart to have them
upgrade since there are tons of improvements in Emacs, and it's,
you know, free.