[Orgmode] [Babel] Library calls and begin_example

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: [Orgmode] [Babel] Library calls and begin_example
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 16:55:06 -1000

Aloha all,

I'm working with Eric Fraga's GANTT chart code, posted here recently. I'd like to move it into the Library of Babel so I can call it from any Org-mode buffer. Here is the (modified) header:

#+source: elispgantt
#+begin_src emacs-lisp :var table=gantttest :results output latex :exports code

When this code is in the Org-mode buffer, the results are wrapped in BEGIN_latex ... END_latex, which is just what I want.

When the same code is in the Library of Babel and is called like this:

#+lob: elispgantt(table=gantttest)

the results are wrapped in begin_example ... end_example, which is not what I want.

How can I get the LOB code to perform like its in-buffer sibling and wrap the output in BEGIN_latex ... END_latex?

All the best,
Tom