Re: [Orgmode] Re: Testing --- again...

From: Sebastian Rose
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Testing --- again...
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 02:21:31 +0200

"Eric Schulte" <address@hidden> writes:
> Hi,
>
> So, I've been using the framework in the combined-testing branch this
> morning writing tests to strap down my daily Babel bug fixes, and I'm
> really liking ERT.
>
> I wonder, can we commit to the combined-testing branch, and if so could
> we fold it into the master branch?  It would make my test driven bug
> fixing a much smoother process, and would remove the need to rebase the
> combined-testing branch against master and "git push -f" the changes up
> to repo.or.cz which just feels wrong.

Yes,  commit to that branch.  And yes, fold it into master,  if there
are no objections.  In the worst case there will be more contributions.

Eric, can we keep track with the ERT development for a little while?
That will not be done automatically, right?   But, as you know,
Christian is working on it to get it into Emacs, and we should use the
version that finally will make it there.

  git submodul update

Should that be called once to avoid conflicts?

  Sebastian