Re: [Orgmode] Ditaa usage

From: Erik Iverson
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Ditaa usage
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 08:17:33 -0500

On 09/22/2010 08:08 AM, Juri Artamonov wrote:
Hello John,

if I add what you provided then I have

"Warning (initialization): An error occurred while loading
`c:/emacs/.emacs.d/init.el':
Symbol's function definition is void: org-babel-do-load-languages"

message.

From your previous post, looks like you're using a fairly old version
of org-mode.  using source code blocks like ditaa is much simplified
in org-mode 7.01, so just upgrade to that and you'll be all set.

I have added this for now:

(setq org-ditaa-jar-path "~/lib/ditaa0_9.jar")

(setq org-babel-load-languages (quote ((emacs-lisp . t)
                                          (dot . t)
                                          (ditaa . t)
                                          (R . t)
                                          (python . t)
                                          (ruby . t)
                                          (gnuplot . t)
                                          (clojure . t)

In result I don't have error message on initialization but after export
I have at least area with where the lines are shown exactly the same as
I wrote in org file but without any converting to the image.

Maybe I need something to install additionally or add something else to
the configuration?

Thank you,
                       Juri.

On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 3:23 PM, John Hendy <address@hidden