Re: [Orgmode] [Patch] New implementation of the Org remember process rea

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [Patch] New implementation of the Org remember process ready for comments and testing
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 16:26:18 +0200

On Jun 22, 2010, at 4:20 PM, Sebastian Rose wrote:

3 Why a new name?

 I have - at least for now - chosen a new name for the new setup:
` org-capture'.  There are two reasons for this:

In the manual it is "Capture - Refile - Archive". I remember searching
for "Remember" and never found it :)

:-) Capture was meant to cover remember and attachments - but I guess it is also a good general name.

- Carsten