[Orgmode] Re: One org file, multiple exports, is it possible?

From: Karl Martino
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: One org file, multiple exports, is it possible?
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 20:47:23 -0400

Hello,

I should have added, I realize that there are options to export
separate subtrees using EXPORT_FILE_NAME and EXPORT_TITLE properties.
I hope I described how this is similar to that but different.  I a
have content spread across subtrees I want to gather by tag and export
using similar variables to these.

I *could* reorganize my file to use seperate subtrees, but it seems a
shame to do so since having an internal blog-like structure for my
journal that I can filter by tag just maps real well to how I work and
think.

Thanks,

Karl

--
"Seek First to Understand, Then to be Understood” - Steven Covey

www.paradox1x.org, www.phillyfuture.org, @kmartino