Re: [Orgmode] One org file, multiple exports, is it possible?

From: Karl Martino
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] One org file, multiple exports, is it possible?
Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 08:22:45 -0400

Hi Carsten,

Thanks for help, unfortunately I tried ":title" and it is ignored.

The issue with #+TITLE in the buffer is that it is the same file I am
exporting various times, just with different tag filters, and the
title then remains the same for each export, where I want it to
reflect the subset of the file, ie Karl's Work Journal, or Karl's Home
Journal.

A workaround that just occurred to me:

I could write a method that would change the #+TITLE value in the
buffer, then org-reload, before exporting the component in the list.
That should work.

But am I missing something?

Thanks again, org-mode is fantastic and has helped me wrangle a lot of
complexity into something portable and easy to use.  It's been a
lifesaver for me :)

Thanks,

Karl