Re: [Orgmode] Poll: Who is using these commands

From: Russell Adams
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Poll: Who is using these commands
Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 17:46:05 -0500

I too use them, however I would vote for consistency. I can retrain my
fingers.

I have never tried the speed keys because these are available. Now
I'll check them out.

Given the issue of needing to be at the beginning of the headline to
use speed keys, maybe we just need a key to jump back to the current
headline so we can start.

Thanks.