Re: [Orgmode] org-publish-validate-link

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-publish-validate-link
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 07:38:46 +0100

On Feb 21, 2010, at 2:53 PM, Thomas S. Dye wrote:

Hi Carsten,

Thanks for this.

I add a new file that is the target for the link. It is copied to its correct publication place. The exported html file contains a new description of the file link, but with no active link.

I force publishing using C-u prefix and the link is still not active.

I shut down emacs, re-start, force publishing, and the link is now active.

Hmm, strange that restarting Emacs was required.....

Ah, I see now. Please pull again. From now on, when forcing publishing with a prefix argument, the validation list will also be recreated.

- Carsten

All the best,
Tom