Re: [Orgmode] [babel] R - variable names in summary

From: Graham Smith
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [babel] R - variable names in summary
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 17:05:48 +0000

Dan,

>> The colnames t works as expected, but how do I then see the variable
>> names when using the summary command,
>
> Just use :colnames t again for that.

Thanks again, I almost had this solved but in

#+begin_src R :session babeltest :colnames t

I hadn't left a space between the end of babeltest and the :

But I would never have figured out the :results output  method, however.

Next question is is to do with output with things like summary. In R
if you have lots of variables,the output wraps so it fits on the
screen. With babel it runs off the edge of the page. is there a quick
way of getting the output to fit an anticipated a4 pdf output.

I appreciate this may be more an Emacs/orgmode question than a babel one.

Graham