Re: [Orgmode] Re: [babel] Executing sh-code

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: [babel] Executing sh-code
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 12:32:42 -0700

Sébastien Vauban <address@hidden> writes:

> It stops working only when I add `:session "whatever"' after the `sh'
> specification.
>
> That's the only difference between when it works and when it doesn't.

Hi Sébastien,

You discovered a tricky bug in the session-based evaluation of shell
blocks.  I've just pushed up a fix which fixes this bug and generally
cleans up the code executing sh blocks inside of interactive sessions.
Please try the latest and see if the problem persists.

> Maybe this can help?

Very much so.

Thanks -- Eric