Re: [Orgmode] Sourceforge community award

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Sourceforge community award
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 18:15:36 +0200

On Jun 9, 2009, at 4:54 PM, Carsten Dominik wrote:

On Jun 9, 2009, at 4:46 PM, Bastien wrote:

Russell Adams <address@hidden> writes:

3. Please provide a logo (or screenshot, if you'd prefer) for your
project. It should be at least 640x480, but we'll also be showing it
as a thumbnail.

Any ideas here? Bigger unicorn, or a screenshot?

A friend of mine did the graphical work for the first unicorn.

Maybe I can ping him and ask for a bigger/fancier Unicorn?

If so, what background symbolic directions shall I give him
to inspire a new/better Unicorn?

I don't really think we should change it.  I do have a scalable SVG
version of it.
One possibility would be to make a combination of a nice screen
shot (with a better color scheme like Peter Jones') and to integrate
the Unicorn logo into that image.....

Something like this:

http://orgmode.org/Org-mode.png

Obviously done by a total graphics moron, so if you can do
better, let me know and I'll sent you the two images this is based on.....

- Carsten

- Carsten

--
Bastien

=======================
PLEASE NOTE NEW ADDRESS
prof.dr. Carsten Dominik                                address@hidden
Astronomical Institute 'Anton Pannekoek'
www.astro.uva.nl/~dominik
Faculty of Science, University of Amsterdam             phone
+31-20-5257477/7491
SCIENCE PARK 904, ROOM C4-106                   fax     +31-20-5257484
1098 XH Amsterdam, The Netherlands
mail: PO BOX 94249, 1090GE, Amsterdam