Re: [Orgmode] feature request

From: Sebastian Rose
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] feature request
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 12:24:09 +0100

You night want to use this:

  http://github.com/SebastianRose/worglet/tree/master

Which is an attempt to make `org-browser-url.el' and
`org-annotation-handler.el' work without any external dependencies on
shell scripts.

Also, you'll need to set up only one protocol in Firefox/Opera/OS.

The file provides three functions of interest:

  org-remember
  org-store-link
  org-open-source

which do just what their names say.

`org-browser-url.el' and `org-annotation-handler.el' are in the
'contrib' subdirectory of the Org-mode distribution.

Best,

  Sebastian

--
Sebastian Rose, EMMA STIL - mediendesign, Niemeyerstr.6, 30449 Hannover
Tel.:  +49 (0)511 - 36 58 472