Re: [Orgmode] generating titles in remember templates from w3 buffers [w

From: Charles Philip Chan
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] generating titles in remember templates from w3 buffers [was:Re: feature request]
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 01:46:49 -0400

"Robert D. Crawford" <address@hidden> writes:

> As I mentioned below, using the annotation expansion in the template
> does not work when using w3.  I did see the error in my template and
> have fixed it (unnecessary brackets).  I am wondering if there is some
> other way to get the title or if it can be added as a feature.
>
> I've changed the post below to reflect the change in my template and
> what it returns.

> * [[http://www.gnu.org]]                                          :gnu:
>
>> from this template:
>
> '((?b "* %a %^g %!" "~/bookmarks.org" bottom)

Hum, there is something wrong with your setup, %a works fine for me with
Emacs-w3m  ([[http://www.gnu.org/][The GNU Operating System]]). Which
version of remember are you using? My copy is from git.

Charles

--
Linux!  Guerrilla UNIX Development     Venimus, Vidimus, Dolavimus.
(By address@hidden, Mark A. Horton KA4YBR)