Re: [Orgmode] Changing TODO state to DONE does not stop clock in frame

From: Sebastian Rose
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Changing TODO state to DONE does not stop clock in frame
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 12:07:37 +0100

I can reprouce this.

Could this be related to some obsolete configuration values?

I have no buffer-local TODO setup. I always use

  (setq org-todo-keywords (quote ("TODO" "STARTED" "|" "DONE" "CANCELED(c@)")))

but still, `org-done-keywords' is nil.
Thus `DONE' is never a member of `org-done-keywords' in org-clock.el.

That's why I believe.

Regards,

   Sebastian