Re: [Orgmode] worg accessibility

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] worg accessibility
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 21:16:40 -0700

Hi Sebastian,

I tried loading and refreshing worg, and the problem is still there.
It might be slightly better but not enough to let me read worg.

Would more ems help?

William sent me some CSS involving text align; that made no difference.

Sounds like it's just Tiger users.  So unless there are other ideas I
will give up on this (because I don't want to send people on a wild
goose chase supporting Tiger, which I presume is an obsolete version).
 It's not vital to be able to read worg (though very nice when
possible :)).  If there are simple fixes, let me know.

I very much appreciate all the effort by all who replied.

--
For personal and corporate gain, myalgic encephalomyelitis denialists
are knowingly causing massive suffering and 25-years-early death by