Re: [Orgmode] worg accessibility

From: William Henney
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] worg accessibility
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 20:13:03 -0600

Hi Samuel

On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 5:54 PM, Samuel Wales <address@hidden> wrote:
> Thanks for trying it.
>
> Your screenshot looks good, but I don't get that using the preferences
> panel.  I am using Tiger.

Ah, that might explain it. Lots of little annoyances got fixed in
Leopard (a few other little annoyances got introduced, but that's
another story....)

> I think it's something with worg, because most other sites do not run
> text together vertically.

Maybe it is the "text-align: justify;" setting. You could try nuking
that with a user style sheet - is that possible in Tiger?

Cheers

Will

--

  Dr William Henney, Centro de Radioastronomía y Astrofísica,
  Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, Campus Morelia