[Orgmode] HOWTO export document to wiki text?

From: Rustom Mody
Subject: [Orgmode] HOWTO export document to wiki text?
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 12:35:25 +0530

Uwe Koloska <uwe <at> koloro.de> writes:

> there is this very nice export to text feature and the superb HTML export.
<snipped>
> And if there is no such feature yet, where do I have to start to implement it?

+1 for me.

I need at least two more exporters, maybe more -- they may be of
different level of generality/use to other org users.
If I can get a handle on it I'll try my hand.

As I understand (and Eric points out) org-exp.el is the central place
to start looking, but I gather that there is also another more
data-oriented approach experimentally supported by some Bastien code.
I remember Carsten talking about it some 2-3 months back that
something like this (entire org mode buffer as a lisp (property) list
or something to that effect) but that its not (yet then) integrated
into the rest of org.

So tips/pointers on this will be welcome.

Rustom