Re: [Orgmode] HOWTO export document to wiki text?

From: Ian Barton
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] HOWTO export document to wiki text?
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 19:30:10 +0000

Yes, I use PmWiki myself and think it's great. However, custom markup
rules would work only as a partial solution here, since PmWiki stores
pages (with all diffs) in its own peculiar flat file format that can't
really be edited directly. (Take a look at the files in your wiki.d
directory.)

I suppose one could create org markup rules for Pmwiki and then edit the
pages in org-mode via w3m. There is also a defunct pmwiki-mode for emacs
that pulls PmWiki pages off a website for editing.

Matt,

There is a CVS version of pmwiki-mode, which is fairly up to date. I use it to edit my own pages. It's currently maintained by Lukasz Stafiniak <address@hidden>. I'll try and find the url of the CVS repo.

Ian.