Re: [Orgmode] Re: new version of org-annotation-helper

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: new version of org-annotation-helper
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 12:42:33 +0200

Hi Daniel,

would you like this version to be distributes with Org?

- Carsten

On Jun 3, 2008, at 10:22 PM, Daniel M German wrote:

Daniel> Hi everybody,

Daniel> I am announcing a minor update to org-annotation-helper.

Daniel> ;; Version 0.3a, June 3, 2008
Daniel> ;; - org-fied the FAQ, and fixed typos/grammar. Big thanks to Nick Dokos.
Daniel> ;;   - Added a new file: README

I am very sorry,  I forgot to add a URL :)

http://turingmachine.org/~dmg/temp/org-annot-0.3a.tar.gz

:)

Daniel M. German
http://turingmachine.org/