[Orgmode] new version of org-annotation-helper

From: Daniel M German
Subject: [Orgmode] new version of org-annotation-helper
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 11:45:34 -0700

Hi everybody,

I am announcing a minor update to org-annotation-helper.

;; Version 0.3a, June 3, 2008
;;   - org-fied the FAQ, and fixed typos/grammar. Big thanks to Nick Dokos.
;;   - Added a new file: README

These changes are going to make it easier (hopefully) to install this
module. If we don't have any major problem this version will then be
pushed to the contrib area of org. So please try it if you are
interested.

--dmg

Daniel M. German
http://turingmachine.org/