Re: [Orgmode] export-latex beamer

From: Xin Shi
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] export-latex beamer
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2008 21:45:48 -0500

All right. Thank you!

Xin

Bastien wrote:
Xin Shi <address@hidden> writes:

I'm wondering if it's possible to export org file to latex beamer
format, to make pdf slides.

You can export to LaTeX and work from here.  Direct export to beamer is
not supported right now.  I hope it will be someday, but it won't happen
before a while...

The list have been pretty busy these days (partly because of me) and
maybe we should slow down a bit on the [Feature request] side -- let's
concentrate on bugs before the next release!