Re: [Orgmode] FR: date marking in calendar

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] FR: date marking in calendar
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2008 23:51:26 +0000

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

>> If I have (setq mark-holidays-in-calendar t), the calendar window will
>> mark all holidays. I am thinking it will be great if we can mark
>> appointments in org-files.
>
> (require 'diary-lib)
> (add-hook 'diary-display-hook 'fancy-diary-display)
>
> Adding this in your ~/.diary file should do it:
>
> %%(org-diary :scheduled :timestamp :deadline)

A note of caution: If you have *many* appointments in your org agenda
files, then each fancy display of the calendar will be much slower.

If you just need to use `d' on a calendar date, but don't want the dates
to be fontified, add `&' before the diary sexp:

&%%(org-diary :scheduled :timestamp :deadline)

HTH,

--
Bastien