Re: [Orgmode] Git org and Emacs CVS

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Git org and Emacs CVS
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 10:41:43 +0100

Hi Leo,

synching with Emacs still needs special care and I am not yet experienced enough with git to set up something more automatic. So not, this will not change
anything.

As you know, there are scripts out there which will upgrade to the lates org-mode
with a single command.  Why don't you use these?

- Carsten