Re: [Orgmode] Strange bug, request for more info

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Strange bug, request for more info
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 10:41:45 +0100

Hi Jost,

I think I and many other people here owe you a beer.  You have finally
succeeded to make a reproducible case for this bug. This is a bug somewhere
deep inside Emacs where some routine seems to call `set-window-start'
without the no-force argument behind my back. I have a work-around, so I am optimistic that this dreaded bug will have disappeared in the next release.

Thanks!

- Carsten