Re: [Orgmode] FR: interactive todo creation with remember templates

From: Hugo Schmitt
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] FR: interactive todo creation with remember templates
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 13:37:56 -0300

I think my suggestion doesn't fit orgmode that well, but what if
'org-remember' had 'template' as an optonal argument? (instead of
pulling from org-remember-template interactively).

Then people could write their own menus/keymap/etc before calling remember.
(Hmm, thinking about it, maybe i'll try that myself so i can call
remember from Anything)

-Hugo