Re: [Orgmode] XHTML export -   etc.

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] XHTML export -   etc.
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2007 13:51:44 +0000

"William Henney" <address@hidden> writes:

> Personally, I tend to just use the unicode characters directly in my
> org file. This works quite well om the whole (see attached example).

This is *very* nice.

I attach the corresponding .tex source and a .pdf output.

I used org-export-latex.el for this.  I had to handle backslashes issues
(hopefully this will be fixed in org-export-latex.el) and some unicode
characters could not be printed:

Unicode characters: ✧ ♥ ⊼ ⋓ ∡ □ ϑ

ERROR: Package ucs Error: Unknown Unicode character 9829 = U+2665,

I don't have any clue on how this could be handled...

Bastien