[Orgmode] Re: PocketMod for org-mode

From: Christian Egli
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: PocketMod for org-mode
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 09:51:35 +0000 (UTC)

http://shopping.franklincovey.com/shopping/catalog/category.jsp?displaychildren=true&id=cat1640002&crc=cat960026&sc=0709_main_oct_pp&c=0709_main_oct_pp&product=PlanningPagesbyStartDate

> Well :)

Haha, maybe for xmas :-).

> Thanks for these example, but what I really need is some suggestions
> about the expected content of the LaTeX output itself.
>
> Should we use `cal-tex.el'-like output (very nice but very specific, and
> not flexible)? Should we just use a straightforward verbatim display?
> Should we use sections for agenda with multiple views?

A straightforward verbatim dump of the agenda view is fine for me. In fact I was
just going to use the ps output in my Makefile.

Christian