[Orgmode] Re: PocketMod for org-mode

From: Dan Griswold
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: PocketMod for org-mode
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 22:03:28 -0400

Christian,

Because I've been trying something similar (but not as advanced), I'm
intrigued by the possibilities of your approach. Sadly, I can't run
your Makefile. I get an error[1]. Am I missing something?

About font size, I've found that for what we're trying to do, it helps
to replace \tiny with \small globally.

Also, a little gotcha I've found, which may catch some of us org-mode
GTD-ers: cal-tex.el does not check for the @ symbol when inputting
from the diary, and thus does not escape it, leading to latex-errors
on processing.

Footnotes:
[1]  Wrong type argument: char-or-string-p, nil
     make: *** [weekCalendar.tex] Error 255

--
Dan Griswold