Re: [Orgmode] Column view questions

From: Daniel J. Sinder
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Column view questions
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 15:06:36 -0700

Thanks for this suggestion.  I don't use emacs for mail, I've never
used bbdb, and I'm already quite familiar with org-mode.  Seeing as
bbdb lacks the same functionality that I need for org (namely, the
vCard importer) I don't see a big benefit (for me) in going to bbdb.

That said, it would be helpful to see a screenshot of browsing an
address book with bbdb.  Can something like org's column view be
achieved?  Assuming you're already familiar with bbdb, have it
installed, etc., would it be difficult to send me or post an image
with some mocked up contacts?  I didn't see anything like this on
the project page.

Thanks,
Dan