Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode verion 4.65

From: dave
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode verion 4.65
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 23:13:09 +0900 (JST)

On Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 18:36:53 +0100, Carsten Dominik <address@hidden>
wrote:
> I don't think I changed anything recently in Org-mode that could have
> produced the change in behavior you describe.

Hurry! Send over some guys with straitjackets.

After a good night's sleep, org-mode 4.65 had magically repaired itself
- quite a feat of programming, Mr. Dominik! ;-)

Well, actually I've managed to reproduce almost the same thing, but it requires
a sequence of dumb moves on my part, and happens the same in both
versions. Basically, it looks like I had accidentally changed/messed-up the
encoding of the buffer, maybe to a value of nil - by hitting (C-c return
something-significant), but without saving it.

Sorry about that,
Dave