Re: [Orgmode] iCal Export Not Working to iCal 2.0.4

From: Philipp Raschdorff
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] iCal Export Not Working to iCal 2.0.4
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 02:39:58 +0100

Hi Alan,

I came across org-mode some time ago:
- I like the clutter  free way to enter and organize data, and
- it is truly platform independ: I use emacs on my MacBook running OS X and on the office I use a portable xemacs running under cygwin on my USB-stick. - I can even access my .org file from my nokia-handset when using MidpSSH (should work on any java enabled phone) - http://www.xk72.com/ midpssh/

*** org-mode and iCal -> org-mode-mailinglist archives

I wrote a request regarding org-mode and the export to .ics or iCal in august last year. I got some helpful suggestions especially from Piotr Zielinski and Pete Philips.
You can find more in the org-mode-archives: