Re: [Orgmode] Possible bug with tags

From: John Rakestraw
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Possible bug with tags
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 10:22:24 -0400

Hi all --

I've seen this behavior, but (a) I've not been able to find a pattern
-- sometimes it does what the op describes and sometimes it doesn't and
(b) I'm swamped at work and with a home remodeling project now and
haven't had the time to try to find the pattern. That's why I haven't
posted about it before. But I can confirm that there's a problem
somewhere.

--John