Re: [Emacs-orgmode] GTD, Projects, and Next Actions in org-mode

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Emacs-orgmode] GTD, Projects, and Next Actions in org-mode
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 07:42:17 +0200

Hi Piotr,

one question:

On Aug 4, 2006, at 15:38, Piotr Zielinski wrote:

Actually, I was lying a bit: I don't have one "*projects" headlines,
but several of them: "*research activities", "*research projects",
"*other projects", all sorted from most-current to least-current.  I
recommend having separate project lists only if you have a clear-cut
distinction between them.  I also periodically move all projects
further than 10-15 places from the top of each list to one common list
"* one day / maybe".

What you write here look like you are using headings in which there is no space between the stars and the text. I was considering to require this space in order to avoid confusion with *bold* emphasis. So I am wondering, are you, or anybody else relying on the fact that you can write

***This is is a heading

as well as

*** This is a heading.

Thanks