Re: [Emacs-orgmode] Some suggestions - mostly for non (X)Emacs updating

From: Nic
Subject: Re: [Emacs-orgmode] Some suggestions - mostly for non (X)Emacs updating of org mode files.
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 15:42:38 +0100

Tim O'Callaghan <address@hidden> writes:

> What do people think? and also does anyone have a non (X)Emacs
> strategy for dealing with or updating org-mode?

I like your ideas.

The reason I'm working on microformat exports (eg: org-export-as-xoxo)
is because I want to be able to share org files more widely and to use
org-mode as a general authoring tool.

Imagine this: an org file sitting underneath a FUSE file
system... every time the org file is updated the FUSE file system
calls emacs to export the data to microformats. The FUSE fs presents
the org file and the microformat.

Any webserver can then serve the microformat up to end users.

Nic