emacs-humanities

Re: [emacs-humanities] Citations in org-mode

From: Greg Bognar
Subject: Re: [emacs-humanities] Citations in org-mode
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2021 12:55:20 +0100

Hi Joe,

I found a better solution for suppressing the list of references after I sent my
email: just add an option to the org file, like so:

#+suppress-bibliography: t

Pandoc will then convert the document without a list of references at the end.

I also found chicago-fullnote-bibliography-with-ibid.csl does what I want --
it's basically the same as your suggestion.

The docx file has footnotes, rather than endnotes (which would mimic the book
style I'm after), but I haven't yet found a way to make pandoc produce
endnotes.  However, it's probably better to let the publisher worry about that.

Thanks for your help!

All the best,
Greg

--